Fiberglass Insulation in Colorado Springs
Do you need a fiberglass insulation company in the Colorado Springs, Pueblo, and surroundings areas? The team at Alpine Construction can help you. We work with homeowners and builders/contractors to install fiberglass insulation in homes and commercial buildings for both retrofit and new construction projects.
Contact us if you’re ready to begin your insulation project, or continue reading to learn more about fiberglass!
Batt & Blown-In Fiberglass Installation
Made of tiny glass fibers and thermally efficient, fiberglass has been used to insulate homes for many years and comes in batt and blown-in (loose-fill) form. Although it is frequently installed in attics, it can also be used to insulate walls and crawl spaces.
Fiberglass insulation can help:
- Reduce your utility bills and maximize the energy efficiency of your home or building
- Make your home or building more comfortable year-round
- Reduce noises from outside and inside your home or building between different rooms and levels
- Improve the performance of your HVAC systems
- Contribute to a healthier environment
Fiberglass Insulation R-Value
Standard fiberglass blanket and batt insulation have an R-value (thermal resistance) of R-2.9 –R-3.8 per inch of thickness. High-performance (both medium and high density) fiberglass blankets and batts have R-values between R-3.7 and R-4.3 per inch of thickness. Learn more »
Retrofit & New Construction Projects
The Alpine Construction team uses fiberglass insulation for retrofit (re-insulation) and new construction projects. We have experience with both commercial and residential projects and can install fiberglass where it’s needed.
Benefits of Fiberglass Insulation
Consisting of extremely fine-spun glass, fiberglass is among the most common residential and commercial building insulation materials. While all types of insulation offer many of the same advantages, fiberglass offers a few unique benefits. This type of insulation is:
- Versatile: Fiberglass comes in two forms—batt and blown-in. With their standard dimensions, batts are most often placed between wall studs, floor joists and ceiling rafters in new construction projects. Blown-in fiberglass insulation allows for extra versatility in retrofit projects and hard-to-reach places.
- Affordable: Thanks to its high availability and the use of inexpensive materials in the manufacturing process, fiberglass is one of the most affordable types of insulation you can choose. Decide between standard and high-performance batts to optimize your insulating power, no matter how much space you have to work with.
- Easy to install: Fiberglass insulation, whether in batt or blown-in form, is easy to install for professionals! Depending on the scope of the project, the entire process shouldn’t take very long.
- Eco-friendly: Most blown-in fiberglass is manufactured with 20% to 30% recycled glass material, making it an eco-friendly choice for insulating your home or business.
Need Fiberglass Insulation Contractors?
We have experience installing fiberglass in homes new and old, and our professionals use quality materials from leading manufacturers.
A part of the Installed Building Products family of companies, Alpine Construction offers knowledge, experience and resources that few companies can match.
Get in touch with us to learn more about our insulation services, or if you’re ready to start your project—call us at (719) 203-5357 or fill out a contact form!